Korean Beef Rice Bowl.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, korean beef rice bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Korean Beef Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Korean Beef Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean beef rice bowl using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Take of Main.
- Take 1 pound of ground beef (i like 85/15 fat ratio).
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium carrots.
- Take 1/4-1/2 of medium onion.
- Make ready of Sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of light brown sugar or raw sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of sesame oil.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take 2-4 of green onions (scallions).
- Prepare of Notes.
- Take of sesame seeds to garnish if desired.
- Make ready of something to serve it on, rice, noodles, salad or lettuce wrap.
Instructions to make Korean Beef Rice Bowl:
- Dice garlic.
- Add oil from main to a wok/stir-fry/skillet, heat on medium..
- Add garlic to hot oil..
- Stir for 15 seconds, add ground beef, stir..
- While the ground beef is cooking, mix all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Grate or small dice the carrots and onion..
- I prefer to use one of these choppers. It ends up the perfect size..
- When the meat is about half cooked, add the carrots and onions, stir..
- When the meat and veggies are cooked, cut the green onions into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add the green onions and sauce to the meat..
- Stir and let cook for 3 minutes until it is to your liking. Check the sauce level (how liquid) for how you are serving it..
- Served over rice, typically, but you don't have to limit yourself. Noodles work well also, as does salad, lettuce wraps, etc..
Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Most individuals already know that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies that can supply you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to realize that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have more than others. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it requires.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.