Basic white bread for bread machine. This basic white loaf is dairy-free, and may be just the recipe you are looking for: plain, unadulterated bread. Fantastic in or out of the bread machine. I have made it by hand, and the only change was I used unbleached all purpose instead of bread flour so hand kneading would be sufficient.
It's a basic white bread, nice and simple so you can learn the. Program the machine for basic white bread, and press Start. When the loaf is done, remove the pan from the machine. You can cook Basic white bread for bread machine using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic white bread for bread machine
- Prepare 1 of 1⁄3 cups luke warm water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 of 1⁄2 teaspoons salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter (or 2 tablespoons margarine).
- Prepare 3 of 3⁄4 cups white flour (or 3 3/4 cups bread flour).
- You need 1 teaspoon of yeast.
It's a myth that bread machine recipes require milk powder. You can use a dairy-free milk powder or substitute dairy-free milk beverage for the milk powder and water in the recipe. This basic white bread uses bread flour, which has more gluten than regular all-purpose flour. This basic white bread recipe is SO simple, seriously your child could prepare it!
Basic white bread for bread machine step by step
- For Bread Measure ingredients in order listed into baking pan Insert baking pan into unit and close lid Select BASIC setting and choose REGULAR or DARK crust. Push start button. (15 minute delay before mixing begins) Timer will signal when baking cycle is complete..
If you'd like to learn how to bake bread, here's a wonderful place to start. For many of us, a white bread loaf is the first loaf we bake when we get our new bread machine. Eventually we foray into new bread adventures with wheat, fruits and nuts and other bread variations. But there are some variations on a basic white bread that can be fun to make and taste great. When kneading by hand, this "sticky" consistency is hard.