Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread). Great recipe for Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread). However, khameeri tandoori naan is very popular and extremely easy to make. When you add yeast to the Indian bread dough, it becomes more soft and fluffy.
Naan Recipe, naan recipe without yeast, How To Make Naan Recipe. Naan is a North-Indian style rotis made with maida and makes a delicious combination Naan is definitely the well-known bread from northern India and Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Iran, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and surrounding. Naan is a leavened, oven-baked flatbread found in the cuisines mainly of Western Asia, South Asia, Indonesia, Myanmar and the Caribbean. You can have Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread)
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour more.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/2cup of melted warm butter.
- It’s 1 cup of hot milk.
- It’s 1 tbsn of curd.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Ghee or butter to grease.
- You need of Egg yolk.
Jalebi is a sweet snack eaten at evening Chai time in Pakistan/India. Jalebi is a sweet snack eaten at evening Chai time in Pakistan/India. It's made with fermented dough deep fried on low heat to retain its crisp even after being soaked in sugar & Saffron. Khameeri Roti Recipe, Learn how to make Khameeri Roti (absolutely delicious recipe of Khameeri Roti ingredients and cooking method) The delicious and mouth-watering Khameeri roti is a famous dish of Mughlai cuisine.
Khameeri naan 😊(fermented bread) step by step
- Take a bowl, pour hot milk, now add warm butter now add sugar..
- Salt, yeast and mix now add egg and mix well..
- Now add curd and mix well now add the flour and mix well.now keep it covered and in warm place..
- After 2 to 3 hours Ul see it's double it's size, now add the 1/2cup flour and punch it.now add little oil to ur hands, as dough will be sticky and soft and not to worry..now cut dough equal size..
- Now place the dough balls on grease tray and flatten it with ur hands.now again cover and keep for 1 hour, now brush egg yolk, on top of the dough..
- Now bake in oven 180° for 20 mins or acc to ur oven temperature. When done remove from oven and soon place wet cloth and cover all the naan.this will keep them soft.now ur naan ready serve them with kebab, or make naan chaap from my cookpad recipe..enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad #ramadanrecipe Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
This dish is often reserved for any special occasion like parties or festivals. While naan, the leavened flatbread traditionally cooked in a tandoor, tends to be the go-to choice of bread in most Indian food Many South Indian restaurants will also roll up the dosa to comically large tubes. The batter is made from rice and black gram and is fermented, giving it a slightly sour flavor. It also doesn't need an oven or a tandoor and can be made on the stove in a skillet. This is the answer to all your impulsive cravings!