Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll.
You can cook Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll
- It’s 120 ml of milk.
- Prepare 30 ml of water.
- Prepare 28 g of unsalted butter.
- It’s 260 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 26 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 25 g of egg, room temperature.
Mini Buns | One-Bite Dinner Roll step by step
- Whisk all dry ingredients in a bowl until combined..
- Combine milk, water, and butter chunks, then heat until warm (warm enough to activate the yeast)..
- Pour heated mixture into the center of the dry mixture. Using a silicone spatula, wooden spoon, or our hand, mix until they come together forming a ball..
- Transfer the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until it becomes smooth, elastic, and not sticky (10-15 minutes). Flour our hands and sprinkle little flour onto the dough if it is too sticky and difficult to knead. The more we knead, the less sticky it will become..
- Round up the dough and place it in a greased medium bowl. Cover with a damp towel and let it rest in a warm area until doubled in size (about an hour)..
- Knead the dough for another minute. Release all of the air inside..
- Portion out the dough and place them in a greased pan. I did 10g for each mini roll. Cover and let them relax for another 15 minutes..
- Brush the top with egg wash. Sprinkle some sesame seeds (optional). Bake at 350°F or 180°C for 20-25 minutes..