Crowd Pleasing California Rolls.
You can cook Crowd Pleasing California Rolls using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crowd Pleasing California Rolls
- Prepare 2 of heaping rice bowls Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of packet Crab sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 dash of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of White sesame seeds.
Crowd Pleasing California Rolls step by step
- Make the sushi rice first and while it is cooling, season the imitation crab..
- I recommend using imitation crab in a packet which looks more like the real crab instead of the stick type that is individually wrapped..
- Mix the imitation crab with mayonnaise, ketchup, salt and sugar. Peel the avocado and cut in pieces..
- Place the nori seaweed on plastic wrap and spread the sushi rice thinly. If the layer of the sushi rice is too thick, the roll will be too fat. It should be thin enough that the nori can be seen through it..
- Place the imitation crab and avocado below the middle line. Roll it up tightly while wrapping the filling with rice and adjusting the shape..
- If you look at it from the side, it will make a shape like a "6". Roll it all the way down to the end..
- When finished rolling, wrap it with plastic wrap. Adjust the sides and the over all shape and it is done..