You can have Fish Kebabs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Kebabs
- It’s 1 kg of fish (king fish or mackerel, or even canned tuna).
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of Cubed onions and corriander.
- You need of Ginger, garlic paste.
- You need of Dry Spices (black pepper, fish masala and turmeric powder).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s of Bell Pepper.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
Fish Kebabs instructions
- Wash your fish, I used mackerel fish in mine (una), cheap and readily available. Has enough flesh too!.
- Cut into pieces, add in salt, lemon juice and bell pepper. Bring to boil till the fish cooks and lemon juice dried up. NB: It doesn’t take long for the fish to cook..
- Ready Cooked and Lemon dried up. Now separate flesh from fish bones. Be very careful in this step and make sure all bones are done away with..
- Now mince the fish mince. I used a normal mortar and pestle, but blending in a food processor would work also..
- Pound together bell pepper and cumin seeds, with garlic and ginger to a paste. Then now mix with all other remaining ingredients except oil for frying..
- Add in the egg and turmeric powder..
- Now roll to shapes as desired, you could change to different shapes. Be sure they’re firm..
- Deep Fry to Desired Colour..
- Garnish with corriander leaves, and serve!.