author: Calvin Butler
– “1 cup Favourite nuts cashews peanuts or pecans etc” – “1 cup Butter or margarine” – “2 cup Light brown sugar firmly packed” – “1/2 cup Karo Syrup corn syrup light or dark” – “1/2 tsp Baking soda” – “1/2 cup Salt” – “1/2 tsp Vanilla”
– “Combine popcorn & nuts in lightly greased roasting pan. Mix well and set aside.” – “Melt butter in a large saucepan. Stir in sugar and corn syrup bring to a boil (5 minutes). Stirring occasionally.” – “Remove from heat, stir in soda and salt and vanilla. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn, stir until evenly coated.” – “Bake at 250' degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool and store in a air tight container.”
– candis – caramel – popcorn
katakunci: candis caramel popcorn
nutrition: 177 calories
![Candi's Caramel Popcorn](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/5809930218504192/751x532cq70/candis-caramel-popcorn-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, candi's caramel popcorn. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Candi's Caramel Popcorn is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Candi's Caramel Popcorn is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have candi's caramel popcorn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Candi's Caramel Popcorn:
1. Get 1 cup Favourite nuts ( cashews, peanuts, or pecans) etc.. 1. Make ready 1 cup Butter or margarine 1. Make ready 2 cup Light brown sugar, firmly packed 1. Take 1/2 cup Karo Syrup corn syrup ( light or dark) 1. Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking soda 1. Take 1/2 cup Salt 1. Prepare 1/2 tsp Vanilla
##### Steps to make Candi's Caramel Popcorn:
1. Combine popcorn & nuts in lightly greased roasting pan. Mix well and set aside. 1. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Stir in sugar and corn syrup bring to a boil (5 minutes). Stirring occasionally. 1. Remove from heat, stir in soda and salt and vanilla. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn, stir until evenly coated. 1. Bake at 250' degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool and store in a air tight container.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food candi's caramel popcorn recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!