Murighanta. Today we have bring to you the special recipe of Murighanta with fish head. We bengalies take it with rice. Boro Macher Matha Diye Chanar Daler Murighanta Recipe
Tags: Rui riblji recepti, recepti za kuhanje ribe Rui, Rui metoda riba kuhanja, Rui dopeyaja riba, riblja juha recept Rui, Rui Kalia ribe recepti, recepti murighanta ribe Rui, Rui riba pečena recepti..mashed potato spiked with mustard oil and chillies}, Boror Tenga dal fritters dunked in a tangy gravy Bengana fry fried aubergines and papad, and then add on non vegetarian dishes such as Murighanta. Mixed – veg with rice (MuriGhanta). I saw how much you have liked the murighanta.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, murighanta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Today we have bring to you the special recipe of Murighanta with fish head. We bengalies take it with rice. Boro Macher Matha Diye Chanar Daler Murighanta Recipe
Murighanta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Murighanta is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook murighanta using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Murighanta:
- Make ready 1 piece of Fish head (Rohu or Katla).
- Make ready 2 medium size of Potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of Gobindabhog rice.
- Get 1 cup of Onion slices.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of Chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Make ready 3-4 pieces of Green chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Termeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 2-3 pieces of Red chilli whole.
- Get 2-3 pieces of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of Some whole spices like cardamom,clove.
- Make ready 1-2 pieces of cinnamon.
And have the way your mother in law used to make this dish, ih my that lady had some charm in her hand." At Gosaba, we were served hot luncheon consisting of Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Vegetable, Prawn, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, and Curd. By evening we reached Sajnekhali and stayed at a hotel. Chhanar luchi (fried cake made with cheese), begun bhaja (fried brinjal), khastai kachuri, gulel kebab, fried vetki, choka, prawn cutlet, sweet omelet, mugger daler murighanta, fish polao, fish malaycurry. Lunch :- Basmati Rice, Murighanta Dal, Fry, Vegetable, Prawn/ Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Salad, Sweets.
Instructions to make Murighanta:
- Marinated the fish heads with salt and turmeric powder and set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan add fish heads and fried properly and break it and keep aside..
- Add remain oil in the same pan add cumin seeds, red chilli whole, bay leaves and some spices and saute till the fragrent..
- Add potato and fried well then add onion and ginger garlic paste and saute..
- Add all the masala and salt and mixed then add tomato and green chilli and mix it..
- Cover and cook it almost 4-5 min and then add sugar and mixed..
- Add the fish heads and mix it very well and cover and cook again..
- Then add rice and mix and cook it 2-3 min then add hot water and cover and cook it atleast 15-20 min till the rice are completely cooked..
- After that add ghee and garam masala powder and mixed it..
- Garnished some green chilli and serve hot..
Evening :- Chicken Pakora, Veg Pakora, Salad, Tea/Coffee. Lunch => Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Vegetable, Prawn, Bhetki Fish, Chatni, Papad, Card, Lemon. Snacks => Chicken Pokora, Salad, Tea/Coffe. Breakfast :- Radha Bhallavi/ Luchi, Alur Dam, Sweet, Tea. Lunch :- Rice, Murighanta Dal, Beguni, Hilsha Kachur Sak, Hilsa Paturi, Doi Ilish, Chatni, Papad, Card, Lemon.
Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
One of the first varieties of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. The majority of nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body makes use of these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.