California Rolls with Imitation Crab Flakes. Place a handful of rice across the seaweed and spread it evenly over the seaweed. Toss the imitation crab with the mayonnaise in a small bowl. From California rolls to crab cakes, imitation crab meat pops up everywhere.
This crab mixture is a blend of Alaskan Pollock and King Crab meat. Its versatility allows you to make healthy salads, simple snacks, savory dips, pasta dishes and even Korean- or Japanese-style sushi Use the crab for a unique twist on fish tacos. Make your own indulgent sushi rolls with imitation crab. You can cook California Rolls with Imitation Crab Flakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of California Rolls with Imitation Crab Flakes
- You need 140 grams of / 1 roll Sushi rice / white rice.
- You need 3 of sheets Nori seaweed cut in half.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 3 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 100 grams of of crab sticks to 30 grams of mayonnaise *Ratio of crab sticks to mayonnaise.
Put imitation crab meat and mayonnaise in a small food processor and pulse until it is combined and is minced. Alternately you can chop it all together and mix in the mayonnaise. Use this base to make your favorite rolls! Switch in your favorite raw fish, or add tempura fried shrimp to the California Roll.
California Rolls with Imitation Crab Flakes step by step
- Slice the avocado. Shred the crab sticks into flakes and mix together with the mayonnaise..
- Please refer tofor instructions on how to wrap up a California Roll..
- Place plastic wrap on top of the sushi rolling mat, then top the plastic wrap with the nori sheets..
- Spread the rice on top of the nori sheets, then flip it over. Arrange the avocado on top of the nori..
- Spread out the mayonnaise and flake mixture over the avocado, then roll up the sushi..
My imitation crab roll recipe has been my go-to recipe whenever I want a wallet friendly taste of New England without actually having to go there. I love a good lobster roll as much as the next guy, but in reality I live on an imitation crab roll budget. Even up here in New England, I'll be using krab flakes. The Best Imitation Crab Sushi Recipes on Yummly Homemade Sushi And Maki Roll, California Sushi Rolls And Tuna And Salmon Sushi, Sushi.