Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked chicken parmesan. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Chicken Parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Baked Chicken Parmesan is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Get 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Prepare 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Take 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Prepare of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Among the first types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The first thing you will learn about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is extremely important for a healthy body. Potassium is one of the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you might want to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have a lot more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will find that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.