California Roll to try on the Night of Tanabata.
You can have California Roll to try on the Night of Tanabata using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Roll to try on the Night of Tanabata
- Prepare 700 grams of White rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 50 grams of ○Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1/4 of ○Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 50 grams of Salmon (sashimi grade).
- You need 4 of Okra.
- It’s 2 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Toasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon juice.
California Roll to try on the Night of Tanabata step by step
- Cook the rice, and mix in the sushi vinegar using a cutting and fanning motion. Let cool..
- Cut the crab sticks into small pieces. Dice the cucumber, sprinkle with a little salt, and wring out the excess liquid. Mix together the ingredients marked with ○..
- Cut the salmon into thin strips. Thinly slice the avocado and sprinkle with lemon juice. Boil the okra and remove the stems..
- Cover the sushi mat in a large sheet of plastic wrap, and spread the rice out on top. Cover the rice with nori and line up the fillings on top of the nori..
- Tightly roll up from the end. Peel off the plastic wrap temporarily and sprinkle sesame seeds over the outside of the rice..
- Re-wrap the roll, and let sit. Cut the roll before eating..
- Why not try it for a party?.