Beef enchiladas. This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked. Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors. Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. Ground beef and onion are wrapped in flour tortillas, topped with Cheddar cheese and black olives, then baked.
Beef enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beef enchiladas is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook beef enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef enchiladas:
- Take 1 1/2 lb. of Ground beef.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Ground coriander.
- Take 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of Vegetable oil.
- Get 2 of yellow onions, finely chopped.
- Get 1 (15 oz.) of Can tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 C. of water.
- Make ready 8 oz. of Sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- Make ready 1/3 C. of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of jalapenos, sliced (optional).
- Get 12 of corn tortillas.
Beef Enchiladas – Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling Loaded with a simple and hearty crumbled beef filling, these cheesy enchiladas will be on your dinner table in no time! These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner. How to Make Easy Beef Enchiladas: Heat oil in a large skillet, and add a pound of ground beef. This easy dinner idea is a crowd pleaser and is filled with corn, beef, green chiles, cheese and covered in red sauce.
Instructions to make Beef enchiladas:
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, sugar and salt..
- Add ground beef to large skillet and heat on med-high heat until browned, about 6-8 min..
- Remove meat to strainer to drain. Meanwhile in same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering add onions and brown, about 5 min. Add garlic mixture and simmer until fragrant, 1 min..
- Add the tomato sauce and water, bring to a boil. Return meat to the skillet and simmer on low covered for 10 min..
- Meanwhile heat 2 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over med-high heat. Add one tortilla to the oil and flip after a few sec. (Just want to make them soft and easy for rolling at this point.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Strain meat mixture over a medium sized bowl. Return solids from the strainer back to skillet and mix with 1/2 cheese and cilantro..
- Place 1/2 sauce from meat mixture into bottom of a 9×13 baking dish..
- Spread meat mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down in baking dish..
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 min..
- Remove foil and place back in oven 5-7 min or until cheese is golden brown. Add fresh, sliced jalapenos if desired. Serve with a side of homemade Mexican rice..
This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. The Best Beef Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Chipotle Beef Enchiladas, Creamy Beef Enchiladas. These Ground Beef Enchiladas are so flavorful and filling that I like to keep the side dishes simple. These are the best Ground Beef Enchiladas!
Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs.
Most of your meals should also include fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will find that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Everybody likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those folks you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. Something you might want to
try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.