California Rolls For Guests.
You can cook California Rolls For Guests using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of California Rolls For Guests
- Prepare 350 grams of Hot cooked rice.
- You need 1 of enough for the rice Sushi vinegar.
- You need 8 of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 2 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
California Rolls For Guests step by step
- To prepare the sushi rice: Stir the appropriate amount of sushi vinegar into the warm cooked rice. Let cool..
- Put a sheet of plastic wrap on a sushi mat. Spread on a layer of rice, lay the seaweed on top. On top of the seaweed, arrange the salad leaves, imitation crab meat, and cucumber. Roll it up while pressing the ingredients inside. (The rice should be on the outside of the roll.).
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the rice, cut into desired sizes, and you're all done..