Three Little Molasses Loaves.
You can have Three Little Molasses Loaves using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Three Little Molasses Loaves
- It’s of Starter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of yeast.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of water hot tap water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of molasses.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Bread body.
- Prepare 5 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s As needed of rolled oats.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter melted.
Three Little Molasses Loaves step by step
- Mix the starter ingredients and allow the yeast to bloom or to froth up..
- Mix the salt and flour. Make a crater in center of flour and mix in the yeast mixture..
- Knead till mixed. Oil the outside of dough and inside of bowl. Allow to rise 1 hour..
- After it rises punch dough allow another hour to rise again. Separate into 3 equal parts. Cover with plastic wait the hour. Form into little American football shapes..
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit. Success! They rose up hay! Slice three times across the top of each loaf. Bake 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and brush with melted butter and sprinkle with oats. Put back into oven for 5-7 minutes. Allow to cool 25 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoy!!!.