Easy California Rolls.
You can have Easy California Rolls using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy California Rolls
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 of pack Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 3 of leaves Red leaf lettuce.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 450 grams of White rice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sushi rice seasoning (liquid or powdered).
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 4 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of White sesame seeds.
Easy California Rolls instructions
- Make sushi rice by mixing freshly cooked rice and the sushi rice seasoning. Leave to cool..
- Next, make a Japanese-style omelet and leave to cool as well..
- Slice the avocado lengthwise. Drain the oil from the canned tuna, and season with mayonnaise, salt and pepper..
- Lay a large sheet of plastic wrap over a sushi mat. Spread out a layer of sushi rice and place a sheet of toasted nori seaweed on top..
- Place the red leaf lettuce on top of that, then the omelet, imitation crab stick, tuna, and avocado..
- Start wrapping it up from front to back. Remembering not to tuck in the plastic wrap when you reach the back is important here!.
- Press the sushi mat firmly to roll up the sushi securely..
- To prevent the rice from sticking onto your knife, take care to wet the knife between each slice. Dish it up, top with sesame seeds and it's done..