Protein Strawberry Mango French Toast.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, protein strawberry mango french toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Protein Strawberry Mango French Toast is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Protein Strawberry Mango French Toast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook protein strawberry mango french toast using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Protein Strawberry Mango French Toast:
- Prepare 3 slice of "Men's Bread" protein bread at whole foods.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe Mango.
- Take 4 of Whole fresh strawberries.
- Make ready 4 large of Organic brown eggs 1 yolk/ 3whites.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Organic Agave syrup.
- Prepare 1 stick of Low Sodium/ Low sugar PeanutButter.
- Take 1 dash of Cinnamon (optional).
- Get 1 dash of Powdered Sugar (optional).
- Make ready 1 packages of Stevia Natural Sweetner (optional).
Instructions to make Protein Strawberry Mango French Toast:
- Preparation Instructions: -Wash fresh fruit, mango and strawberries, or any other you might have, and cut into bite sizes. Place pieces in a separate bowl to use later. -For the egg bater, use 1 whole egg and 3 egg whites. This is where the dash of cinnamon and Stevia can be used if you have a bigger sweet tooth like myself 🙂 **natural, calorie free sweeteners are great substitutes! Beat the eggs and optional ingredients till blended and start heating your non stick pan on Medium. Extra virgin olive oil is a great help if your pan is not so nonstick 🙂 -Cut the Men's Bread diagonal so you have 6 slices of triangles..
- Cooking French toast is very simple, after the pan is heated, dip each slice into the batter. Make sure that the bread sits in the batter for about ten secs because of the bread being so thick. Cook each slice until each side is a golden brown..
- Plating after cooking is the best part! Here is where you can take control and use your imagination, so don't feel limited with my toppings I have provided 🙂 have fun with this part! I decided to separate the slices in threes on each side of the plate. Then drizzling the organic agave syrup, placing a stick of low sodium/low sugar PeanutButter in a bowl and microwaving it until liquid, then drizzling the PeanutButter over as well. Place the fresh cut fruit on top and finishing up by using both a dash of powdered sugar and cinnamon on top! And WA-LA :).
Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any type of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is extremely important for a healthy and balanced body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will need for the day. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
Following some of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.