Doll's Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls. Because it is the hina-matsuri season. I wanted to make something simple for my bento. It's okay to give the sakura petals just a quick rinse.
It's colorful and pretty, perfect for girls! For finger food, Inari Sushi is a popular dish to serve at the Girl's Day celebration. Shutterstock koleksiyonunda HD kalitesinde Chirashi Sushi Hina Dolls temalı stok görseller ve milyonlarca başka telifsiz stok fotoğraf, illüstrasyon ve vektör bulabilirsiniz. You can have Doll's Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Doll's Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls
- You need 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 of pieses Flavoured inari pouch.
- You need 1 of Sakura denbu.
- You need 1 of Black ground sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1 of Komatsuna.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 dash of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of Ketchup.
- You need 2 of pieces Cute toothpicks.
Hinamatsuri (雛祭り, Hina-matsuri), also called Doll's Day or Girls' Day, is a special day in Japan. Inarizushi is a kind of sushi or rice ball. Sushi rice is stuffed in seasoned Aburaage tofu pouches. For Inari, Aburaage is cooked and seasoned very sweet.
Doll's Day Bento with Inari Sushi Hina Dolls instructions
- Divide the cooked white rice into 4 equal sections. Mix sakura denbu into one of the divided rice. Mix black ground sesame seeds into another. Add some salt to the remaining rice if desired..
- Shape each rice into a ball..
- Fold half the height of the walls of the flavored inarizushi pouch inward..
- Fill one of the inarizushi pouches with a white rice ball and the black sesame seed rice ball. Fill the other pouch with the other white rice ball and the sakura denbu rice ball..
- Place cooked komatsuna on the sesame rice ball. Tear the red part of the imitation crab thinly and place it on top of the sakura denbu rice ball..
- Decorate each doll's head with a cute toothpick and "draw" the face with nori seaweed. Put a small amount of ketchup for the empress's cheek. Make a fan with the sliced cheese..
Some may think it too sweet by itself; however, this sweet Aburaage complements sushi rice very well. It's the day that families with girls express their wish for their My mom's ohinasama [set of dolls] is pretty. My grandmother got them for my sister and me in our Chirashizushi is a dish eaten for Hina Matsuri. It's a bowl of sushi rice with thinly sliced fish and. This cute geisha doll bento box set has two tiers to keep food in separate compartments, and the Verified Purchase.