Peanut Butter Granola.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, peanut butter granola. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peanut Butter Granola is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Peanut Butter Granola is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook peanut butter granola using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Granola:
- Get 2 1/2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Take 1/2 cup of peanuts or cashews (any variety or plain).
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced almonds.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Get 2/3 cup of honey.
- Get 2/3 cup of peanut butter (or any other nut butter).
- Get 3/4 cup of raisins.
- Take 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (you could also use a different dried fruit instead of the chocolate).
Steps to make Peanut Butter Granola:
- Preheat your oven to 325 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, peanuts, almonds, salt and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Place the honey, peanut butter and brown sugar together in a small bowl and heat for about 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir and continue to heat at 10 second intervals until the mixture is completely combined and smoothly melted together. You'll want it to be fairly runny, so add more honey to thin it out if needed..
- Pour the honey mix over the dry ingredients and stir together until all the ingredients are moistened. Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet..
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir around. Return to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes. Then, stir in the raisins and chocolate chips (or additional dried fruit). I used dark chocolate chips. Allow the granola to cool completely..
- Store in a covered container for up to 3 weeks. Enjoy it as a breakfast cereal with milk, dry as a snack, sprinkled over yogurt with fresh fruit, sprinkled over ice cream, on top of your favorite smoothie, sprinkled over your favorite muffin…there are so many ways to enjoy granola!.
Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
One of the first forms of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These kinds of fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
When it comes to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. You will notice that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will need for the day. Additionally before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for looking after your health. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.