Kielbasa with Veggies. Veggies, potatoes and Polish sausage topped with melted Cheddar cheese make this a delicious casserole. The home economists in the Quick Cooking Test Kitchen whipped up this comforting combination that takes advantage of time-saving frozen vegetables and fully cooked. One-pan Kielbasa Veggie Bake has everything you need.
This flavorful and hearty Vegetarian Kielbasa is naturally vegan and gluten free. Super easy to make it's a satisfying and delicious dairy free alternative for everyone. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Kielbasa with Veggies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with Veggies
- It’s 2 packages of kielbasa (I used Hillshire Farms Beef Kielbasa).
- You need of Red Potatoes (6),cut.
- It’s Half of package of Baby Carrots.
- Prepare 2 cans of Green Beans, drained.
- You need of I can’t believe it’s not butter, about 4 big tablespoons.
- You need of Seasoned Salt, sprinkle.
- Prepare of Black Pepper, sprinkle.
- You need of Parsley Flakes, sprinkle.
Heat up a large frying pan with olive oil on medium high, while it is warming, cut up the veggies and kielbasa. Grilled Kielbasa & Vegetable Kabobs Ingredients. For this kielbasa recipe, you only need a few simple Skewer the veggies starting with the kielbasa, then the red pepper, onion, green pepper. I am so excited to be sharing this easy roasted kielbasa and veggies with you today!
Kielbasa with Veggies instructions
- Boil baby carrots for about 10 min, add sprinkle of salt to boiling water….
- Add cut up red potatoes to boiling water, boil for 20 min to soften, drain.
- Meanwhile cut up kielbasa into coins and place into large baking dish, then add green beans (drain water from green beans)……
- Add drained red potatoes and baby carrots to baking pan with kielbasa and green beans.
- Add all other ingredients and stir…..
- Place in oven at 350 degrees and bake for about 40 minutes or until kielbasa is golden and potatoes and baby carrots are nice and soft….stir during baking time, I stirred mine about 3 times while it was baking…..
- Enjoy 😉.
It is one of our go-to weeknight meals! When we are trying to be healthy (like right now… haha). That's why we love this kielbasa and veggie bake; there's great protein and vegetables, all cut We just grab a package of our favorite kielbasa and dice it up; toss everything together and throw it. Polish kielbasa has many wonderful recipes for casseroles, sandwiches and soups. The large variety of Kielbasa recipes include; eating the sausage on a sandwich, in soup or sauce, with vegetables, or.