Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes. You have your veggies, potatoes and meat in one pot! Just scoop into serving bowls when you arrive home. I don't cook much with cabbage but that We loved this meal!
Slow cooker potatoes, cabbage and kielbasa. INSTRUCTIONS: Slice and brown the kielbasa in skillet on the stove top. Add to the slow cooker along with the remaining ingredients. You can have Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes
- Prepare 1 link of kielbasa or other smoked sausage.
- You need 2-3 of medium sized red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans, drained.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
If you like kielbasa and sauerkraut, I hope you'll give this easy slow cooker kielbasa sauerkraut potatoes dish a try this Crocktober 🙂. Kielbasa, sauerkraut, apples, onion and potatoes are slapped in the slow cooker with a little broth and caraway and left to their own devices for four hours until they magically become a tasty meal. I decreased the potatoes, cut them into small chunks, and put them on the bottom. Besides cabbage, throw in potatoes and onions to your slow cooker, alongside some beef kielbasa.
Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes step by step
- Cut kielbasa into rounds. Scrub and cut potatoes into equal sized chunks. Peel and chop carrots into chunks..
- Layer potatoes and carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Pour green beans on top. Sprinkle veggies with seasoned salt. Pour in chicken broth. Put kielbasa on top..
- Cover and set slow cooker to low. Cook for 4 to 5 hours, until veggies are fork tender..
I've made this kielbasa and cabbage slow cooker recipe a few times in the last month and we love adding carrots in it too! The ingredients are incredibly simple, you might already have everything in. Cabbage and kielbasa in one dish, how can you resist? Discover a simple slow cooker recipe that puts a wholesome casserole on the dinner table. Grab your favorite smoked sausage, because it's time to cook up a great meal.