2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Greek yogurt is the secret ingredient in this two-ingredient pizza crust recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Dust the back of another inverted baking sheet or pizza peel with more flour, semolina or coarse cornmeal and.
A yummy crust made with no yeast. So next time you have a pizza craving, give in and enjoy this two ingredient pizza crust with no guilt! In a bowl, combine the flour and yogurt and bring together to form a ball. You can have 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- It’s 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- Prepare of Garlic powder (optional).
- It’s of Italian seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
I'll be forever grateful that I ignored the part of me screaming "Just make the real deal!" and gave the viral two-ingredient dough (just self-rising flour and I decided to make bagels and pizza, which seem to be the two most popular uses for the dough. This simple dough turns into a chewy, pillowy crust—and there's no hint of tangy, yogurt-y flavor. Sprinkle a little extra flour on the tabletop or whatever surface you plan on using to knead the dough. Place the dough ball on top, kneading it with your hands.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 instructions
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
While this two ingredient pizza dough recipe is no match or comparison to real, yeast raised pizza dough, it's pretty darn tasty. It's a wonderful, quick and easy alternative when you need/want/require pizza stat. Best of all, this recipe doesn't require the use of any fancy equipment. I actually first came across the pizza dough recipe a few years ago. Sign us up! (Had you heard of two-ingredient pizza dough before now?) I bought the two ingredients, convinced it would NEVER work.