Polish Sausage Casserole.
You can have Polish Sausage Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Polish Sausage Casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of Polish sausage, sliced (I used a 9 oz pkg).
- It’s 1/2 large of Onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of Bell pepper, sliced ( any color is fine, I used green).
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Long grain white rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard (any kind is fine I used sweet/hot).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Hot water.
- You need 1 of Beef Bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 of Poultry season, black pepper, and sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
Polish Sausage Casserole step by step
- Place skillet over low heat. Add butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion,bell pepper, garlic and sausage. Cover and cook till soft. (You will want to keep the eye on low. You need to "sweat" the veggies lol).
- Meanwhile add bouillon cube to hot water.
- When veggies are done season with poultry season and black pepper. (Poultry seasoning has sage in it which is pretty stout if you use a lot so use sparingly) stir in mustard. Add sugar to taste..
- Add rice and bouillon broth to skillet. Bring to a boil, stir, reduce heat to low. Cover and cook about 15 minutes. Or until rice is done and liquid is absorbed..