You can cook Barbecue Kielbasa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Kielbasa
- Prepare 1 lb of Fully cooked Kielbasa or Polish sausage.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion, sliced thin.
- You need 1 medium of Green or red pepper or mixture.
- Prepare 1 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Barbecue Kielbasa step by step
- In large skillet, sauté onion and green pepper in olive oil until tender. Add kielbasa and brown slightly, then add rest of ingredients and bring to a slight boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occas. Serve with rice or noodles..