Kielbasa and Rice. Kielbasa fried rice is a great simple, satisfying, and inexpensive recipe to make when you need to rest and recharge. Your Plans Can Wait—Tonight Is For Kielbasa Fried Rice. Cheesy Kielbasa Rice and Broccoli Skillet.
Remove and add to the bean mixture. You can cook your rice while your bean mixture is simmering. Polish sausage or kielbasa as it is call with what I call Dirty Rice. You can cook Kielbasa and Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa and Rice
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s of Main.
- You need 1 packages of Hillshire Farms Kielbasa.
- It’s 3 cup of White Instant Rice.
The rice has been infused with the natural juices of. In this fried rice, kielbasa stands in for the usual Chinese sausage, which can be hard to fine. Kielbasa with Curried Rice. "This has been a favorite of our children for years. It is refreshingly different," says Carma Blosser of Livermore, Colorado.
Kielbasa and Rice instructions
- combine sauce ingredients in a skillet..
- slice the kielbasa to desired thickness and add to sauce.
- heat sauce and kielbasa on medium heat.
- cook the instant rice.
- once the kielbasa is heated through and the rice is done spoon kielbasa and sauce mixture over rice and enjoy.
This easy recipe makes excellent use of Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa for a meal that everyone will love! Not only is this One Pot Cheesy Kielbasa, Broccoli, and Rice a quickie, but I'm currently surrounded by not one, not two, but three large half packed suitcases as we get ready to take our first family vacation. Kielbasa Fried Rice is a type of fried rice with Kielbasa sausage. It is a delicious dish that is very easy to prepare. Although I used Kielbasa, I tried to make this taste more Asian (fried rice is associated.