Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways.
You can cook Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways
- Prepare 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of large apple peeled and cored I used Pink Lady Apple.
- It’s 1 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins for third option.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry.
Corn Apple Fritters 3 ways instructions
- Heat a flat griddle or nonstick pan and spray and spray with nonstick spray..
- Grate the apple. Mix the flour, sugar, and cornbread mix with the apple juice. Add the cheese and mix. Then add the salt and grated apple.
- It should be thick let it rest for 3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon to the griddle. Add more till griddle is covered but not overcrowded. Cook like Pancakes..
- Move the ones that get done to paper towels.
- Heat the oil and do the same using a tablespoon. Move to paper towels when they are done. Careful the will burn quickly don't walk away..
- Add raisins to the last part of mixture. I have found out not everyone likes raisins especially fried ones. Fry them like you did the others..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.