P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs. Add kielbasa, peppers and black pepper stirring another couple of minutes. Kielbasa Sausage Peppers And Onions Recipe Low Carb Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
This Polish breakfast skillet recipe is a takeoff on a dish my Busia and mother would make when they had leftover kluski (egg noodles). This sausage peppers and onions recipe is easy, healthy, and a perfect weeknight sausage and peppers recipe! This low-carb and keto-friendly Sausage, Peppers, and Onion, one-pan dish is made in just twenty-minutes! You can have P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1/4 each of of chopped peppers and onion (I always have a bag of each found in the veggie freezer aisle, makes life easier!).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped smoked kielbasa.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of few dashes of hot sauce.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Such a perfect sausage and peppers recipe for any night of the week. Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs – Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins – Mushroom Omelette with Sliced Potato. – Omelet Muffins – Basic waffles – a different take on breakfast – Loaded Potato Pancakes – Tinklee's Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole – Breakfast Casserole – The BEST Banana Nut Muffins EVER! Caramelized onions, sautéed red bell peppers and zucchini mixed with Parmesan creates a easy frittata perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Frittatas are a very versatile egg dish.
P.O.K.E Breakfast!! Peppers,Onions, Kielbasa and Eggs step by step
- In a medium sautee pan add olive oil and when heated, add peppers onions and Kielbasa. Sautee for 5 minutes on medium heat or until onions and peppers begin to soften..
- Crack two eggs over ingredients in pan and cook for 3 minutes. Flip everything over and cook an additional 2-3 minutes on the other side. 4 minutes for eggs over hard. Plate and add salt, pepper and a few dashes of hot sauce.(a MUST!!).
Not only are they great for breakfast, but they also can be eaten for lunch or dinner if paired with a salad. One-Pan Kielbasa Veggie Bake is full of flavor and makes for great next day leftovers or scrambled egg additions. So much flavor in this dish thanks to the Kielbasa, a polish sausage that's seasoned with garlic and other spices. This egg casserole can be prepared in advance, which Make this easy Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole part of your holiday celebration this year and for This easy breakfast casserole is packed with bacon, potatoes, and cheese! Slice red onion and pepper (I chose to use yellow and red pepper but any colour will suffice).