author: Etta Sanchez
– “2 cups all purpose flour” – “2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder” – “1 and14 teaspoon baking soda” – “1/4 teaspoon baking powder” – “3 eggs” – “1 and 23 cups sugar” – “1 teaspoon vanilla” – “1 cup mayonnaise” – “1 and 13 cup water”
– “Preheat oven to 350 degrees” – “Mix all wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, mayonnaise and water) til well blended.” – “Add baking powder, baking soda and sugar til well blended.” – “Slowly add flour and cocoa and blend thoroughly. (Don't panic, the mixture is a little on the thin side)” – “Pour into greased baking pan. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.” – “Add your favorite frosting. I made peanut butter frosting for this one.”
– chocolate – mayonnaise – cake
katakunci: chocolate mayonnaise cake
nutrition: 242 calories
![Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/a56ff9e1ef2078d8/751x532cq70/chocolate-mayonnaise-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chocolate mayonnaise cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chocolate mayonnaise cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake:
1. Take 2 cups all purpose flour 1. Make ready 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1. Take 1 and1/4 teaspoon baking soda 1. Prepare 1/4 teaspoon baking powder 1. Prepare 3 eggs 1. Prepare 1 and 2/3 cups sugar 1. Take 1 teaspoon vanilla 1. Get 1 cup mayonnaise 1. Take 1 and 1/3 cup water
##### Steps to make Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees 1. Mix all wet ingredients (eggs, vanilla, mayonnaise and water) til well blended. 1. Add baking powder, baking soda and sugar til well blended. 1. Slowly add flour and cocoa and blend thoroughly. (Don't panic, the mixture is a little on the thin side) 1. Pour into greased baking pan. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. 1. Add your favorite frosting. I made peanut butter frosting for this one.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate mayonnaise cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!