Kielbasa with veggies. Veggies, potatoes and Polish sausage topped with melted Cheddar cheese make this a delicious casserole. The home economists in the Quick Cooking Test Kitchen whipped up this comforting combination that takes advantage of time-saving frozen vegetables and fully cooked. One-pan Kielbasa Veggie Bake has everything you need.
This flavorful and hearty Vegetarian Kielbasa is naturally vegan and gluten free. Super easy to make it's a satisfying and delicious dairy free alternative for everyone. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Kielbasa with veggies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kielbasa with veggies
- Prepare 1 of kielbasa sausage cut in 1 inch slices.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped in 6 parts.
- Prepare 1 packages of broccoli slaw.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive or grapeseed oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Heat up a large frying pan with olive oil on medium high, while it is warming, cut up the veggies and kielbasa. Grilled Kielbasa & Vegetable Kabobs Ingredients. For this kielbasa recipe, you only need a few simple Skewer the veggies starting with the kielbasa, then the red pepper, onion, green pepper. I am so excited to be sharing this easy roasted kielbasa and veggies with you today!
Kielbasa with veggies instructions
- In a deep frypan, saute the kielbasa, both side until golden. Set aside.
- In the same pan, saute the onion until transparent, then add the broccoli slaw and cook for 1 minute, Incorporate the sausage,salt and mix well, cover and remove from the heat..
- To serve, put the mix on a deep plate and sprinkle with the cheese. Enjoy.
It is one of our go-to weeknight meals! When we are trying to be healthy (like right now… haha). That's why we love this kielbasa and veggie bake; there's great protein and vegetables, all cut We just grab a package of our favorite kielbasa and dice it up; toss everything together and throw it. Polish kielbasa has many wonderful recipes for casseroles, sandwiches and soups. The large variety of Kielbasa recipes include; eating the sausage on a sandwich, in soup or sauce, with vegetables, or.