Chickpea Mash with Burger. Great recipe for Chickpea Mash with Burger. I used mashed chickpea as a mash potato alternative. Cook till burgers are done, and remove.
Here's a tip: If you don't want this patties to fall apart, you absolutely need to make a rough chop while processing, also try Drain and rinse the chickpeas and put them into a food processor with the garlic, ground spices, salt and pepper. Want to try a veggie burger recipe made from chickpeas? Garbanzo beans (chickpeas) and some vegetables are mashed together with flour as a binder, instead of eggs, making this easy homemade chickpea veggie burger both vegetarian and vegan and full of protein. You can have Chickpea Mash with Burger using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpea Mash with Burger
- Prepare of -Burger——–.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of chickpea mash——-.
- You need 31 ounces of canned chickpea.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk, I used lactose free milk.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of gravy——–.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 15-1/2 ounces of beef broth.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder 1/2 cup water.
I haven't tried this recipe using. Take some mixture in your hand and shape it into a tikki or round shape. The Vegetarian Chickpea Burger Recipe make perfect one dish dinner for those Friday Movie Nights at home. It is a protein rich burger recipe, where the patty is pan fried and arranged in a burger along with sliced vegetables and a delicious honey mustard sauce.
Chickpea Mash with Burger step by step
- Mix the ground beef with salt, garlic, and paprika.
- Form patties.
- Add patties to a pan cover over medium heat.
- After your patties are turned, about 10 minutes add onions..
- Cook till burgers are done, and remove.
- To the drippings add flour, salt, and garlic. Stirring constantly scraping the particles off the bottom..
- Do this for 5 minutes then add broth and water. Let thicken and return the burgers back to gravy..
- Coat the tops cover set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas. Add to a pan with 1/2 a stick of butter.
- When the butter melts mash the chickpeas. Heat stirring constantly add Milk stirring constantly.
- Form a crater add rest of butter and let it melt.
- Stir in well adding parsley flakes.
- Serve with Burger and gravy. I hope you enjoy!.
Take chickpeas, mash half of them and then add the mashed ones with the whole ones in a pan with some olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. You can also add one or more of the following: miso paste, soy sauce, onions, peppers, nutritional yeast, mushrooms, cheese, avocado, etc. Mash the chickpeas in a large bowl. Stir in the nuts, onions, carrots, tomato purée and eggs. Mix together and season to taste.