German Oktoberfest Stew. Heut spielt die Musik auf is a german Beer drinking Song. On the Oktoberfest, you can drinking the best draft beer. The Interpret is Die Kaiserlich Böhmischen.
Try authentic German Oktoberfest food and traditional drinks. Dance to the music of German bands and spend the evening with friends and enjoy a fabulous festival. Serve the following dishes with a good selection of German beers (see our Oktoberfest beer guide for suggestions), a crisp Riesling or a refreshing mineral water for the designated drivers. You can have German Oktoberfest Stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of German Oktoberfest Stew
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of pkg kielbasa.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of small head cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large russet potatoes diced.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of german lager.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Willkommen or "Welcome" to the official website of Oktoberfest U. Our annual festival celebrating the German heritage is held in La Crosse, Wisconsin. German cuisine is mainly known for it´s heavy meat dishes. But especially Northern Germany has lots of amazing fish and seafood dishes that you would probably not expect but you absolutely need to try.
German Oktoberfest Stew step by step
- Cut kielbasa into bite size pieces and put into a large pot with olive oil until browned..
- Add onion and cook until soft and slightly transparent. Add cabbage and cook a few more minutes..
- Add garlic, cook until aromatic, then add the lager. Let cook for a few minutes until the lager reduces by half. Add salt and pepper..
- Pour in the chicken stock, and potatoes, bring back to a boil, cover,.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Serve with black bread on the side, and a large beer..
Das Oktoberfest in München, auch "Wiesn" genannt, ist die "Champions League" in Sachen Party, Bier, Musik und gute Stimmung und wir sind stolz darauf, dabei zu sein! Welcome to the Minster Oktoberfest in Minster, Ohio. A big tent will be set up to an expansive Biergarten for the most authentic. With Barbara Rudnik, Peter Lohmeyer, August Schmölzer, Gunnar Möller. Munich's Oktoberfest: a colorful event, the perfect place to play the most unexpected scenes in human comedy.