Mississippi Mud Cake.
You can have Mississippi Mud Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mississippi Mud Cake
- You need 3 sticks of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Self rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut.
- You need 1 as needed of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped nuts.
- Prepare 1 pints of Marshmallow cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of Coco (we prefer dark cocoa).
- You need 5 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 box of Confectionary sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coco.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
Mississippi Mud Cake instructions
- Cream together 2 sticks of butter, 2 cu sugar, and 1/3 coco. Add 4 eggs one at a time, beating after each. Add 1/2 cu flour and pinch of salt..
- Stir in 1.5 cu pecans and 1 cu coconut.
- Bake at 45 minutes at 350.
- Melt mash mellow cream in microwave and pour on cake while hot.
- Cool. Mix frosting: box of confectionary sugar, 1 stick butter, 5 T milk. 1 t vanilla and 1/3 cu of cocoa. Spread on top of baked cake.