Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta. All Reviews for Angel Hair with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Also I used Penne pasta instead of Angel hair poured the pasta in a very large serving dish and then mixed in all of other ingredients. How to make Angel Hair Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomato.
Sun Dried Tomatoes Capers And Pasta Recipes. Chicken And Angel Hair Pasta Casserole Recipes. Angel hair pasta in a very thin type of spaghetti, that cooks quickly, and easily. *NOTE** Sun-dried tomato oil is the oil that comes in the jar of sun-dried tomatoes. You can cook Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta
- You need 1 pound of meat. I used polish sausage. but you can use whatever.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need 12 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 10 oz of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of thyme.
- It’s 10-15 of fresh basil leaves roughy chopped.
- You need 5-10 of fresh sage roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 cups of pasta water.
- It’s of goat cheese.
- You need of fresh parsely.
Chicken broth can be substituted for the white wine, but in my Add in tomatoes, and cook until warmed through. Toss pasta with sauce, adding in reserved pasta water as needed. Top with goat cheese and parsley. Sun-dried tomatoes and bacon give lots of flavor to this ultra-easy pasta dish.
Sun dried tomatoes with angel hair pasta instructions
- Pre-heat oven to warm..
- In a medium sized pan cook the meat till browned and finished. cooking times will vary depending on what meat you choose..
- When finshed, place meat on a paper towel lined plate. once drained place meat in a oven safe bowl or dish and place in oven to keep warm..
- Wipe out medium sized pan and return to stove. add the olive oil and return to meuim heat..
- Add the onion and cook till tender. about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for another minute..
- Fill large pot with water 3/4 full and place on stove on high heat. once it starts boiling, add the angel hair pasta and cook according to the package. meanwhile…
- Add the tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, add the white wine, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, basil, and sage and simmer till smooth..
- Add the meat to the sauce.
- If the sauce becomes to thick, very carefully get a cup of pasta water from the boiling pasta and add to the sauce..
- Once pasta is done, reserve one cup pasta water, drain, do not rinse and add to the sauce. add the cup of pasta water and toss. if using bigger chucks of meat, the meat will not toss with the pasta..
- Once plated top with parsley and goat cheese..
Toss pasta in oil from sun-dried tomatoes. Season pasta lightly with salt and pepper. Combine remaining tomatoes, boiling water, garlic, salt and warm red pepper in blender. Cook pasta according to package directions. Saute briefly and turn off the heat.