Barbecue Sausages and Rice.
You can cook Barbecue Sausages and Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Sausages and Rice
- It’s 1 teaspoon of loose real saffron.
- You need 1 pound of smoked kielbasa sausage.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of capers.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of chopped pimento peppers.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of capers brine.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of batch 89 Peppered barbecue sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
Barbecue Sausages and Rice step by step
- Heat the oil and add the rice. While it's cooking slice the sausage and add them and the water to the rice. Add the sliced olives and capers along with the spices..
- Simmer for 10 minutes add everything but the barbecue sauce..
- Simmer till water is almost absorbed. Cover and remove from heat. Keep covered for 20 minutes undisturbed..
- Add to a plate and serve I hope you enjoy. The barbecue sauce can be optional..