Chicken Quesadillas with Corn Salsa.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken quesadillas with corn salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Quesadillas with Corn Salsa is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Quesadillas with Corn Salsa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken quesadillas with corn salsa using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Quesadillas with Corn Salsa:
- Take of Quesadillas.
- Prepare 8 each of 8" Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Mexican Cheese blend.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cooked Diced Chicken.
- Take 1 each of Bottle Taco Bell Spicy Ranchero sauce.
- Get 1 of Non stick cooking spray.
- Make ready of Corn Salsa.
- Take 1 cup of Whole Kernel Corn.
- Get 1 medium of Vine ripe tomato de-seeded.
- Get 6 each of Yellow and/or Orange cherry tomatoes – quartered.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Diced Red Onion.
- Get 1 small of Handful Cilantro – chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Chicken Quesadillas with Corn Salsa:
- Begin by squeezing about a tablespoon of the ranchero sauce onto one side of the tortilla. Spread it on half the tortilla with the back of a spoon..
- Sprinkle a large pinch of the cheese blend onto the sauce then add a layer of chicken..
- Layer another large pinch of cheese blend on top of the chicken..
- Fold the tortilla in half and set aside. Assemble rest of quesadillas as in steps 1-4..
- Place a 10-12" non-stick skillet on low-med heat. Spray with non-stick cooking oil, then place the quesadillas in the pan 2 at a time. After quesadillas are in the skillet, spay them gently on the up-facing side with the nonstick spray..
- After 1-2 minutes gently lift with a wide spatula to check for a nice golden crispness. If they are the desired color, carefully flip the quesadillas over, until golden on both sides. Repeat for remaining Quesadillas, placing them on a warm serving tray as you cook each batch..
- For the corn salsa as follows: chop/dice ingredients as directed in ingredient list. In a bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes, onion, cilantro and lime juice. Salt and pepper to your liking..
- I topped my quesadilla with the corn salsa and a dollop of sour cream. Serve with a side of Mexican style rice and refried beans. Enjoy!.
The Foods You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health
The one thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Among the first types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good impact on your health. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the vegetables that can provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Nuts as well as various seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to produce a few of the hormones that it requires.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will require for the day. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.