author: Francis Dixon
– “2 small bananas” – “1/4 Cup honey” – “1 cup rolled oats” – “1/4 cup applesauce” – “1 tsp. baking powder” – “1 tsp. baking soda” – “1 egg” – “1 tsp. Cinnamon”
– “Mash bananas and mix in honey.” – “Pour in the rest of ingredients. Mix well.” – “Poor into cupcake papers of a 12 cup muffin tin.” – “Bake @ 350°F for 18-20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!”
– banana – and – applesauce
katakunci: banana and applesauce
nutrition: 188 calories
![Banana and Applesauce Oat Muffins](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/0344ca4c475c82c0/751x532cq70/banana-and-applesauce-oat-muffins-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana and applesauce oat muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana and Applesauce Oat Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Banana and Applesauce Oat Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Substituted the oil with applesauce and half the white sugar with brown sugar. Great chewy texture with the oats just the right amount of sweetness and they freeze well too. Healthy Oatmeal Banana Muffins With Applesauce Recipes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana and applesauce oat muffins using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Banana and Applesauce Oat Muffins:
1. Prepare 2 small bananas 1. Prepare 1/4 Cup honey 1. Get 1 cup rolled oats 1. Get 1/4 cup applesauce 1. Take 1 tsp. baking powder 1. Get 1 tsp. baking soda 1. Make ready 1 egg 1. Make ready 1 tsp. Cinnamon
These easy and healthy baby apple banana oat muffins combine banana, applesauce, oats, and your choice of add-in like blueberries or small pieces of chopped. When it comes to baked goods, kids love simplicity. Add applesauce, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, baking powder and soda and salt; whisk I love this recipe. It's easy to make and delicious, not to mention healthy.
##### Instructions to make Banana and Applesauce Oat Muffins:
1. Mash bananas and mix in honey. 1. Pour in the rest of ingredients. Mix well. 1. Poor into cupcake papers of a 12 cup muffin tin. 1. Bake @ 350°F for 18-20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
I add a handful of oats and. · These healthy banana applesauce muffins are made with whole wheat flour and are oil free, butter free, and dairy-free! This recipe calls for simple ingredients and is so easy to put together. These muffins are low in fat and high in fiber making them a perfect breakfast or snack option for kids and. Combine oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and soda. These Banana Oatmeal Muffins are moist, healthy and oil free applesauce muffins with a delicious cinnamon banana flavor.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food banana and applesauce oat muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!