Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce. Hearty Italian sausages sauteed with garlic and red pepper flakes are simmered with tomatoes and Reviews for: Photos of Penne with Spicy Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce. I frequently do a sausage pasta with a fresh sauce but never occurred to me to do a vodka cream. This amazing creamy vodka pasta Bolognese dish will make you feel like you are in pasta heaven!
Fabulous Zoodles and Chicken Sausages Alla Vodka SauceSkinny Kitchen. Chicken And Sausage Tomato Sauce Recipes. Creamy Tortellini and Chicken Sausage SoupRelish. chicken broth, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, fresh basil, tomato. You can cook Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce
- It’s 2 cups of cooked, cubed chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of hilshire farms kielbasa, sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- It’s 1/2 package of tri colored rotini.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1/4 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 8-10 of lg basil leaves, fresh.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of powdered chicken bouillon, to taste.
- You need of parmigian Romano cheese blend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cornstarch mixed with 1/3 cup cold water.
This recipe was inspired by all our fresh garden tomatoes and herbs. Stir in the chicken, milk, basil, salt and pepper; heat through (do not boil). If you love chunky home-made sauces and sausage then THIS is for you!! I love making this one and placing it in the Crock-pot for the last simmer Bring large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook al dente.
Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce instructions
- Cook pasta in a LG sauce pot in 2 qts water to al dentè..
- Drain pasta but don't rinse. You will need the starch on the noodles.
- Place the tomatoes and onion in a Dutch oven. Add 1 cup water. Simmer on med high until tomatoes are well stewed. 20-25 minutes. You will probably have to add water several times, but never exceed a cup when adding. Stir often..
- When tomatoes are very stewed, wait till water is almost gone. Add vodka, basil, and garlic. Simmer until vodka reduces by half..
- Reduce heat to med low. Add cream, milk, chicken, sausage, and bouillon. Stir well. Bring to a simmer..
- When mix is bubbling, slowly add cornstarch mixture, stir constantly. When thickened, add pasta. Stir until mixed well. Sauce should thicken nicely.
- Top with parmigian Romano mix. I served with garlic bread and buffalo cauliflower with cheese sauce..
In large skillet, heat oil over moderate heat. Add vodka and cream and bring to boil. Second episode of my new cooking series: Marco BITES! Easy Italian recipes with fresh ingredients you can buy abroad. In this episode I'm showing you how to.