Tuna, Egg and Tomato Salad.
You can cook Tuna, Egg and Tomato Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna, Egg and Tomato Salad
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small tin of tuna.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg.
- You need 2 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of few green and black olives.
- You need 6 of slices low-fat cheese.
- It’s 1 of small lettuce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of grated carrot.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Tuna, Egg and Tomato Salad instructions
- Boil the egg until hard. Wash and prepare the fresh ingredients..
- Prepare ingredients on a plate..
- Drain the tuna and add to the above ingredients and cut the egg into quarters and add too..
- Drizzle olive oil and vinegar..
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve with some roughly cut chunks of white bread..