Cauliflower soup. Every other cauliflower soup recipe I tried lacked flavor, but this cheesy recipe packs a tasty punch! We like it with hot pepper sauce for a little extra kick. —Debbie Ohlhausen, Chilliwack, British Columbia. Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video.
In fact, it's delicious even without the cream. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. To serve, divide the cauliflower soup equally among four serving bowls. You can have Cauliflower soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower soup
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 4 of each chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cream of wheat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1 packages of kielbasa or beef smoked sausage sliced (optional).
- Prepare 7 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste (optional).
Serve with crusty bread and butter. Cauliflower Soup – a healthy creamy soup filled with vegetables to warm you on a chilly night. This is my favorite winter soup! This cauliflower soup recipe for creamy, incidentally vegan cauliflower soup from Paul Bertolli comes together easily, and without cream.
Cauliflower soup step by step
- Cut and wash cauliflower, add to a pot and add water. Bring to a boil and cook until tender..
- Add chicken bouillon. Add more for flavor if you like..
- If using meat, add now. Return to a boil. Cook 5 minutes..
- Add cream of wheat. This can be adjusted, more for thicker soup..
- Add butter, Boil for 3 minutes.
Genius Cauliflower Soup From Paul Bertolli. Roasted cauliflower soup is a blend of a few simple ingredients to create the perfect soup recipe. It's creamy, a bit garlicky, and has a slight nutty aroma. This cauliflower soup couldn't be easier! Just chop up a head of cauliflower (see how here), blanch the florets for a few minutes, and then purée them with some of the blanching liquid, salt, and butter.