Sweet and spicy cabbage dish. Make this side dish of sweet and spicy braised cabbage the next time you want a flavorful companion to any roast meat. This recipe is low on prep and high on flavor. The cabbage is sliced in wedges so they can be browned before braising, adding a bit of extra "oven-roasted" flavor.
You can adjust the heat level by adding more or less of the sauce or adding additional red. You got all you need,if you have this sweet and spicy cabbage on your dinning table. Traditionally, sweet and sour cabbage is a spicy dish served cold, with the sauce mixture heated and poured over the vegetables and ginger just before serving. You can cook Sweet and spicy cabbage dish using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and spicy cabbage dish
- You need 1 head of Cabbage (chopped).
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg noodles or chopped potatoes optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped polish sausage (most other sausages will work too).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Apple juice.
- Prepare 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Lion head Chinese meatballs are a classic dish that is often cooked with Chinese leaves/napa cabbage. The napa cabbage will absorb all the. Crunchy cabbage salad with a sweet and spicy sauce. Stir-fry dish with veggies and turkey sausage.
Sweet and spicy cabbage dish step by step
- Add butter, garlic, onion, cabbage and sausage to a large pan set on high with a cover on until cabbage is wilted (stir as needed) (about 4-5 minutes).
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over the cabbage and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed and the cabbage is starting to brown..
Kkanpung dishes are typically served as appetizers to share at Korean-Chinese restaurants before eating jajangmyeon or jjambbong as a main dish. You can always leave them out if you don't want any spiciness. Kkanpung Saeu (Sweet and Spicy Shrimp). Banchan often translated as "side dishes" are an essential part of any Korean meal. They are not just decoration or appetizers: they are the meal, along with soup and rice.