Fried Veg Biryani.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fried veg biryani. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Veg Biryani is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fried Veg Biryani is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fried veg biryani using 35 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Veg Biryani:
- Make ready 2 cups of Long grain Basmati rice.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 4 cups of Water.
- Get of Veggie Masala.
- Make ready 2 cups of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk with 8-10 Kesar petals(soaked 1 hr before).
- Make ready 2 tsp of Garlic finely Chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Grated.
- Take 2-3 of Cloves.
- Take 8-10 of Black Peppers whole.
- Make ready 1-2 of Bay Leaf.
- Take 2-3 of Cardamom whole.
- Prepare 2-3 of Curry Leaves.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon Stick cut in few PCs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Biryani Masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Mustard Seed.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Seed.
- Get 1 of Tomato Chopped.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Flower Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Capsicum Chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Red Pepper Chopped.
- Get 2 cups of Beans Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Potato Chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of Zucchini Chopped.
- Make ready 2 of Hot Green Chilli Chopped.
- Make ready 1 Cups of Carrot Chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Sweet Corn(Frozen).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cashews.
Instructions to make Fried Veg Biryani:
- Washed the rice 3-4 times and soak it in 2 cup of water for 1/2 hr, till time cut the veggies.
- Now cook the rice in rice cooker by adding 2 cup of water, salt, lemon juice and butter. Keep it to cool.
- Now in pan take oil give tadka with mustard – cumin seeds, curry leaves. Add garlic and onion on medium flame.
- Add ginger, chilies and salt and saute till golden, add raw spices not powder, cook 1 min.
- Now add remaining all spices and the veggies mix well, add kesar milk and cover with lid and cook till all veggies are like little mashy.
- Now genteelly layered veggie masala and rice or mix it all together, can garnish with cashews and coriander.
Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most individuals already understand that cells begin to break down over time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells far healthier for longer periods of time.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables that will provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. One thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
With regards to sitting down to an evening meal you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Additionally before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.