Enoki Beef Rolls.
You can cook Enoki Beef Rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enoki Beef Rolls
- You need 130 g of Thinly sliced beef strips.
- It’s 1 pc of enoki mushrooms.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 Tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1/8 Tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/4 Tsp of sugar.
- It’s pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of sweet soy sauce (optional).
- Prepare 150 ml of water.
- You need 1 Tsp of corn starch (dissolve with 1 Tsp water).
Enoki Beef Rolls step by step
- Prepare all ingredients. Mix the sauce (oyster sauce, soy sauce and sweet soy sauce). Finely chop garlic and remove the root of enoki..
- Take some enoki, then roll and wrap with 2 beef slices..
- Heat the pan and put margarine, garlic and grated ginger with low heat. Saute until fragrant. Add enoki beef rolls to the pan, cook for about 1 minute for each side until it changed color. Add water, sauce, sugar and black pepper. Mix it well and simmer for about 5 minutes..
- Add cornstarch liquid to the pan. Cook it until slightly thickened.
- Enoki Beef Rolls are ready to serve ✨.