Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage. Cheese, cheese sauce, with another sprinkle of cheese on top. And, you know, some tender Russet potatoes and sliced smoked sausage were included I could seriously eat a dish like this everyday. This Cheesy Potato & Smoked Sausage Casserole is serious comfort food, just how it's meant to be. #smokedsausage#cheesypotatoeswithsmokedsausagerecipe#sausagerecipes#.
You can easily find Eckrich Smoked Sausage in the packaged meat aisle at Meijer. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Almost like mac and cheese with potatoes instead of pasta. You can have Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage
- It’s 5 of baking potatoes peeled, boiled and chilled, then cubed.
- You need 1 of smoked sausage or kielbasa cut into half moon shapes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion diced.
- You need 1/2 of velveeta cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese *which ever you like*.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to your liking, *just remember there is salt in cheeee so dont overdo it*.
- It’s 1 of paprika sprinkled on top for color.
I use a combination of Velveeta cheese and It's not necessary to brown the sausage beforehand since it is already fully cooked, but I love the way smoked sausage tastes when it is browned and. I wanted this slow cooker casserole recipe to be super easy and I didn't really want to fuss with making a bunch of different things, so I turned cheesy potatoes into a main course by adding smoked sausage. I love make smoked sausage recipes for dinner. You'll Want To Add This Cheesy Smoked Sausage And Potato Casserole To Your Weekly Rotation ASAP.
Cheesy potatoes with smoked sausage instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- boil water to boiling and add potatoes until just about done.
- While potatoes are cookin start cheese sauce by adding all remaining ingredients (except shredded cheese and paprika) into a saucepan until melted..use wire whisk and whisk often so it dsnt scorch.
- Fry sausage in skillet just until brown add onion and let simmer until onions are soft, remove from skillet.
- Drain potatoes and let chill once done then cube them.
- Add potatoes to skillet season with salt and pepper add meat back to pan and lightly toss.
- Take off the stove and transfer to a greased casserole dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over potatoes and sausage.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and sprinkle paprika on top..
- Put in oven for 32-35 mins and Voila'!! there u hv it.
How to Make CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO CASSEROLE. Add cooked meat and give it a gentle toss. Mix all remaining ingredients (except for shredded cheese & the paprika) in a saucepan over medium heat until warm, melted and smooth. Savory smoked sausage, creamy melted cheese, fragrant garlic, onions and tomatoes…all come together in a one skillet meal that is sure to please Cheesy sausage pasta recipe. One Pot Meals are the best for busy families like mine because they are simple, come together in a flash and.