Southern Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Southern Peach Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Southern Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self-rising Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 large of Can of Peaches.
Southern Peach Cobbler step by step
- Melt butter in loaf pan..
- Mix flour, sugar, and milk and pour in pan with butter..
- Top with fruit and juice..
- Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour..
- Crust will rise to top and be a golden brown..