extra meaty chili with heat.
You can have extra meaty chili with heat using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of extra meaty chili with heat
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 packages of polish kielbasa.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of bacon.
- Prepare 2 medium of jalapeno.
- You need 2 packages of McCormick hot chili mix.
- You need 1 can of large tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of large diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 head of onion.
extra meaty chili with heat step by step
- grease your pot with oil.
- chop bacon into big chunks and brown then in your pot.
- then add chopped onion.
- add minced garlic.
- add sliced jalapeno.
- saute for 4-5 min.
- add grown beef and begin to brown.
- once brown slice your kielbasa and mix it in.
- now add your packets of McCormick to meats and stir.
- add both tomato sauce and diced tomatoes stir.
- now add all your left over beans.
- bring to a boil and simmer.
- add salt pepper pinch of sugar cayenne chili powder and garlic salt season to your liking.
- for extra heat add your favorite hot sauce.