Mouth Watering Peach Cobbler.
You can cook Mouth Watering Peach Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mouth Watering Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 2 can of Peaches in HEAVY syrup LARGE can.
- It’s 2 cup of Self rising flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Melted butter.
Mouth Watering Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat over 375.
- Mix all ingredients together except peaches.
- Pour the peaches and syrup in bottom of pan.
- Pour batter over peaches.
- Stir peaches and batter mix (in pan).
- Bake until bubbles form around edges and golden brown on top.
- Let cool for 30 or more mins for the dumplings to form completely.
- Great with vanilla ice cream or just milk.