Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pineapple tart. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pineapple Tart is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Pineapple Tart is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pineapple tart using 31 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple Tart:
- Get of Mousse:.
- Take 2 g of Gelatin Powder,.
- Make ready 100 g of Whole Milk,.
- Take 105 g of Pineapple Cored Coarsely Sliced,.
- Make ready 30 g of Egg Yolks,.
- Make ready 45 g of Caster Sugar,.
- Take 250 g of Heavy Whipping Cream,.
- Get of Mirror Glaze:.
- Take 1 TBSP of Gelatin Powder,.
- Prepare 75 ml of Water,.
- Take 85 g of Caster Sugar,.
- Prepare 100 g of Condensed Milk,.
- Get 185 g of High Quality White Chocolate Preferably Valrhona,.
- Prepare of Natural Organic Yellow Food Coloring, A Few Drops.
- Get of Tart:.
- Get of Unsalted Butter Room Temperature, 120g + More For Greasing.
- Prepare 90 g of Caster Sugar,.
- Prepare 25 g of High Quality Cocoa Powder Preferably Valrhona..
- Make ready 1 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- Take 30 g of Almond Meal,.
- Take 50 g of Eggs Lightly Beaten,.
- Make ready 210 g of All Purpose Flour,.
- Take of Fillings:.
- Get 180 g of High Quality Marzipan Finely Diced,.
- Make ready 90 g of Icing Sugar,.
- Get 1 TBSP of Cornstarch,.
- Prepare 150 g of Unsalted Butter Room Temperature,.
- Get Pinch of Sea Salt,.
- Prepare 50 g of Eggs Lightly Beaten,.
- Take 1/2 TSP of Pure Vanilla Paste,.
- Prepare of Pineapple Jam, 6 X 15g.
Instructions to make Pineapple Tart:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/single-post/2017/01/25/Pineapple-Shortcake for the pineapple jam recipe..
- Prepare the mousse a day before. Bloom gelatin powder with 1 TBSP of water in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve the gelatin and set aside. In a blender, add milk and pineapple..
- Blitz until smooth. Transfer into a sauce pot. Add in 15g of sugar. Turn the heat up to medium low..
- Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add egg yolks and the remaining sugar. Whisk to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved. Once you see bubbles start to form along the edge of the sauce pot, remove from heat..
- Add a few TBSP of the milk mixture and gradually add into the yolk mixture while still whisking, 1 TBSP at a time. Once the yolks have been tempered, gradually add the yolk mixture into the milk mixture while still whisking. Return back to the heat of medium low..
- Once you see bubbles start to form along the edge of the sauce pot, remove from heat. Add in the bloomed gelatin. Stir to combine well and until the gelatin dissolved. Pass the mixture thru a fine sieve over a bowl..
- Set aside to cool down completely. Once the mixture is cooled, in a chilled large bowl, add in heavy whipping cream. Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk until soft peaks. Fold the cream into the milk mixture in batches until fully incorporated..
- Transfer into a piping bag. Pipe the mousse mixture into the sphere mold. Scrape off any excess with an offset spatula. Freeze in the freezer for at least 24 hours..
- Prepare mirror glaze the night before. Bloom gelatin powder with 1 TBSP of water in a small bowl. Stir to dissolve the gelatin and set aside. In a sauce pot over medium low heat, add water, sugar and condensed milk..
- Stir to combine well and until the sugar has dissolved. Once you see bubbles start to form along the edge of the sauce pot, remove from heat. Add in the white chocolate. Stir until the white chocolate has completely melted..
- Add in the bloomed gelatin. Stir to combine well and until the gelatin dissolved. Add in the food coloring. Stir to combine well..
- Pass the mixture thru a fine sieve over a bowl. *You may have to pass thru the sieve a few times to remove any excess air bubbles.* Cover with cling film, press the cling film on the surface of the mirror glaze, chill in the fridge overnight..
- You can prepare the dough a day before if desired. In a large bowl, cream butter with sugar with a spatula until well combine. Add in cocoa powder, salt and almond meal. Fold and combine well..
- Add in egg. Fold and combine well. Add in flour in 2 batches. Fold and combine well until a dough is form..
- Do not overwork the dough.* Transfer onto a cling film, wrap and chill in the fridge for about an hr. Divide the dough into 6 equal balls with a weighing scale. *Work on 1 dough at a time while chilling the rest of the dough balls.*.
- Grease pastry rings generously with butter. Lightly dust working surface and rolling pin with flour. Roll out into a disc to about 1/4 inch thick. Carefully transfer into the pastry ring..
- It is okay of there are cracks. You can cover the cracks with any excess dough.* Form and mold the dough into the pastry ring making sure the edges are fully in tact. Trim off any excess dough. Transfer onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Keep chilled in the fridge. Repeat the process for the remaining dough. On baking day, prepare the fillings..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius or 360 fahrenheit. In a large bowl, add marzipan, sugar and cornstarch. *If you cannot get your hands on marzipan, you can replace it with 90g almond meal and 90g icing sugar.*.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, beat until well combine and until the marzipan has broken down finely. Add in butter, salt, egg and vanilla. Continue beating until well combine. You should have a smooth mixture..
- Transfer into a piping bag. Take the dough outta fridge. Prick some holes on the bottom of the dough with a fork. Place pineapple jam in the middle of each dough. Pipe the marzipan mixture around the pineapple jam to about 3/4 full..
- Do not fill all the way to the brim as it will overflow during baking process.* Wack into the oven and bake for about 20 to 25 mins or until lightly brown. Remove from oven and let it cool completely..
- Assemble the tart. Place the base tart onto serving plate. Dissolve the mirror glaze on a double boiler. Pass it thru' a sieve one last time to ensure no air bubbles..
- Remove mousse from the freezer and unmold onto a wire rack. Pour the mirror glaze over the mousse. Gently remove the glazed mousse with an offset spatula and place it on top of the base tart. You can decorate with some small mint leaves and grate some dark chocolate with a cheese grater over the top. Serve immediately..
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating lots of berries. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
You must remember your parents telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is very important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the vegetables that can provide you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have much more than others. These types of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is vital for your diet, however you don’t have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.