author: Floyd Ramsey
– “1 ripe banana mashed” – “1/4 cup applesauce” – “1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter” – “1 tablespoon honey” – “1 teaspoon vanilla” – “1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon” – “1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg” – “3/4 cup oats” – “2 tablespoons wheat flour optional” – “1 teaspoon baking soda optional”
– “Mash banana with applesauce and stir in egg, vanilla, peanut butter, honey, and spices. Stir in oats. * skip to next step* or for cakier texture stir in flour and baking soda.” – “On a med high non stick griddle or med. Hot pan that is buttered pour 1/4 cup portions and cook like a traditional pancake” – “Serve with or without syrup”
– protein – power – pancakes
katakunci: protein power pancakes
nutrition: 286 calories
![Protein Power Pancakes](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/6fa725a754d5eb5b/751x532cq70/protein-power-pancakes-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, protein power pancakes. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Protein Power Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Protein Power Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook protein power pancakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Protein Power Pancakes:
1. Make ready 1 ripe banana mashed 1. Make ready 1/4 cup applesauce 1. Take 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter 1. Get 1 tablespoon honey 1. Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla 1. Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1. Take 1/8 teaspoon grated nutmeg 1. Get 3/4 cup oats 1. Get 2 tablespoons wheat flour (optional) 1. Make ready 1 teaspoon baking soda (optional)
##### Steps to make Protein Power Pancakes:
1. Mash banana with applesauce and stir in egg, vanilla, peanut butter, honey, and spices. Stir in oats. * skip to next step* or for cakier texture stir in flour and baking soda. 1. On a med high non stick griddle or med. Hot pan that is buttered pour 1/4 cup portions and cook like a traditional pancake 1. Serve with or without syrup
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food protein power pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!