Salmon On Steamed Egg.
You can have Salmon On Steamed Egg using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon On Steamed Egg
- Prepare 1 cup of salmon fillet.
- Prepare of steam egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of equal amount of warm water of (2 eggs).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of topping for rice option.
- You need 1 tsp of japanese seaweed mix(NORI GAMA FURIKAKE) or.
- Prepare 1 tsp of OTANO -NO FURIKAKE (SOY SAUCE FLAVOURED BONITO AND SEAWEED) or.
Salmon On Steamed Egg instructions
- STEAMED EGG, break egg unto a bowl and beat it then add warm water with a dash of salt then beat it lightly to mix and seive.
- Season with salt then broiled salmon for 20 minute both side till lightly crispy then flake flesh.
- On a pot fill with water then lower the steaming plate and cover TOP with another cover plate and steam for 6 minute and off heat and let it sit for another 5 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION, cut up steamed egg into square and top with salmon and top with the dried otano -no furikake (soy ssuce flavoured bonito and seaweed then 1tsp of the LG's Extra Spicy Sauce.