Chicken Alfredo flat bread.
You can have Chicken Alfredo flat bread using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo flat bread
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast (medium dice).
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozz..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
- Prepare of bread.
- Prepare 16 oz of flour.
- You need 10 oz of warm water.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry yeast.
- It’s 1/2 of onion (small dice).
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fresh Rosemary.
- You need of Alfredo.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of lite cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parm.
- You need 4 clove of garlic minced.
Chicken Alfredo flat bread instructions
- pre heat oven to °400.
- for bread combine yeast and warm water.
- add flour gradually.
- when your about half way add the diced onion, Rosemary and 1 ts. salt..
- when all flour is used the dough should be a little wet.place in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise for an hour.
- meanwhile cook chicken in a pan with a little oil and prepare the Alfredo sauce.
- for Alfredo sauce, melt butter in a small pot with garlic add cream and parm cook until desired thickness season with salt , pepper, and garlic powder.
- place dough on a well greased half sheet pan. flatten dough to all corners (if dough is being temperamental oil the top of the dough cover with clear wrap and place a second sheet pan on top and press it until the dough is flat to all edges) and bake for 10 minutes.
- take out of oven and start topping the bread with alfedo, chicken and mozzarella.
- bake for an additional 10minutes or until preferred doneness.