Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread
- You need 2 slice of french loaf.
- It’s 3 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of buffalo sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of red bell pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Buffalo Chicken Garlic Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat..
- Add chicken to pan, season with black pepper, basil, and thyme. Cover and cook until chicken is at 165°F..
- Cut french loaf in half. Butter each piece and sprinkle with garlic powder. Spread buffalo sauce across butter, and top with cheese..
- Wash veggies. Dice peppers and onion, and spread over top of cheese..
- When chicken is cooked, cut into small sections and place on top of bread..
- Cook bread in oven for 10-15 minutes..